Every time I tell someone who is not in the food service business, that we are displaying at the NRA show, I have to tell them, no we don’t make rifles, we make plates. NRA stands for National Restaurant Association, and their show is the biggest of its kind. The show, as usual, is in Chicago and it starts this weekend. We’ll be there at booth 415.
When you do stop by, tell the Genpakers at the booth you heard about it on the Genpak blog and ask to sign up to win the iPod Touch we are giving away.
What you’ll see at our booth is:
- Harvest Fiber compostable foods service packaging
- Harvest Starch hybrid plates, bowls and hinged containers
- Products made with up to 50% post consumer recycled content
- Microwave safe products that are up to 30% lighter than the bumpy bulky product are competition is peddling
- Product endorsed by the Green Restaurant Association
- Our brand new line of Supermarket Containers (ask about our white options)
- Cutting edge prototype food packaging designs such as tamper evident packaging
- And of course the best hinged take out packaging available today
It’s all state-of-the-art, cutting edge food packaging on display. What better way to spend your weekend? Stroll around the show, stop by the Genpak booth and if you are luck and have connections, go watch the Blackhawks attempt to get into the Stanley Cup finals.
See you there.