Corporate Marketing Manager at Genpak Headquarters
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager's duties will be to develop, maintain, and lead the Genpak Brand. Responsible for managing the promotion and position of the brand or the products that Genpak sells into the Foodservice market segment. Implement brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with product managers on their product line, including strategy and positioning, differentiation, market research, and all aspects of integrated marketing including, public relations, communication, internet, trade journals, etc. Provide the sales force with effective marketing, including sales tools, training, consumer trend information, customer presentations, and problem-solving support.
- Oversee and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Write, record, and create content for all social media channels by working closely with the product managers to understand the relevant content.
- Photograph still images and work with a graphic designer on adobe photoshop to create exciting and engaging photographs for our social page as well as our websites and POS.
- Manage relationships with printers, digital partners, and agencies
- Perform essential website maintenance as well as create and update content across all Genpak websites.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and the organization's culture
- Managing campaigns on social media, blogging
- Develop photography, video, and Podcast content
- Oversee graphics manager
- Work with automated marketing platform (Act-On) to develop landing pages, email marketing campaigns, drip programs as well as analyze scorecards and prospects for sales lead generation.
- Analyze and track the market and competitive information of the select product lines in all channels, including key competitors, sustainable competitive advantages, and core competency identification and exploitation.
- Develop a strong working relationship with sales. Meet with customers to gain a thorough understanding of their needs, and structure Genpak's value proposition.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College Degree: 5 plus years' experience in Marketing
- Foodservice manufacturing experience preferred
- Demonstrated writing, editing, communication skills
- Experience using social media platforms, including paid advertising and analytics
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences
- Ability to work effectively across teams as both leader and a significant contributor
- Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, and integrity
- Experience in developing product launches
- Results orientation; high level of personal initiative, energy, and ownership for success
- Digital Marketing, Data Analysis
- Planning, organizing, and prioritization skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Smartsheeet knowledge
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.