Assistant Warehouse Manager at Genpak Westlake
Role and Responsibilities
~~ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
• Data entry of freight invoices, delivery receipts, RMA’s, and miscellaneous transactions.
• Control inventory levels by conduction physical counts.
• Print orders and pick slips and assign duties.
• Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
• Perform activities of workers supervised.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.