Warehouse Specialist at Genpak Scottsburg
Role and Responsibilities
Scottsburg Genpak is having OPEN INTERVIEWING DAYS!
From 9:30 to 11:30 am, and again 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
Come on by, fill out an application, get a short interview, possible start your career with the Pak...Genpak!
Genpak LLC, a leading manufacturer of disposable foodservice packaging, is seeking to fill the position of Warehouse Specialist for our Scottsburg Facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Objective: Directs and coordinates warehouse activities regarding product movement in and out of the facility by performing the following duties or through subordinate employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- May include other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager as business demands.
- Responsible for processing and documentation of all shipping orders, including data-entry and filing.
- Reviews load sheets for proper documentation and accuracy.
- Maintains inventory of all Products produced and stored in facility, coordinating shipping orders against Inventory Critical list with Corporate.
- Coordinates scheduling of LTL carriers and UPS/FED EX shipments.
- Responsible for all data-entry of transfers, unloads and F/G adjustments.
- Reviews all freight bills for payment approval.
- Establishes dock door and trailer assignments, including verification of completion of trailer inspections prior to each load.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse shipment and equipment. Prepares work order for repairs & requisition of equipment replacement.
- Coordinates, documents and data-entry of all damaged product.
- Responsible for all Warehouse Reports required by Corporate.
- Operate the Yard Truck in the movement of trailers in and out of dock door and movement of product to Charlotte Distribution Center.
- Oversees railcar movement for the facility which includes: Ordering, physical hookup and release, inspections,
- Maintain electronic inventory system and releases.
- Comply and enforce all company policies and procedures, including safety regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- CDL License
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, SPC software)
- Knowledge of safety practices in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma.
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.