HR Manager at Genpak Charlotte Bag
Role and Responsibilities
Genpak LLC, a leading manufacturer of disposable foodservice packaging, is seeking to fill the position of Human Resources Manager for our Charlotte Paper/Bag Facility in Charlotte, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Objective: Maintain and enhance Human Resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Prepare weekly payroll for hourly workforce.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs
- Establish a recruiting, interviewing and testing program, as well as orientation and training programs.
- Maintain employee benefits program and inform employees of benefits
- Conduct investigations, maintain records and represent the organization at hearings
- Maintain a Human Resources system that meets top management information needs
- Hear and resolve employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain professional and technical \knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent analytical communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to follow- up on task and assignments
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- PHR Certificate
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.