Production Manager at Genpak Longview
Role and Responsibilities
~~Purpose: Responsible for the daily operations of the production department, including audit record keeping and housekeeping requirements to ensure product safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Produce product establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
• Maintain Production and quality by observing machine operations malfunctions and adjusting settings.
• Maintain department job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning monitoring and appraising job results
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Verbal and written English skills required
• Basic math skills and the ability to read graphs.
• Ability to recognize and solve problems with equipment, employees and production schedule
• Strong crisis solving and communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Graduate (Associates Degree a plus) with 5 years of experience as a production supervisor or production manager
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.