Packer at Genpak Scottsburg
Role and Responsibilities
1. Packs on all thermoforming machines including the auto packer
2. Ensures product meets quality standards.
3. Ensures the correct quantity of product is packed.
4. Assists the Machine Operator as needed throughout their shift.
5. Performs simple machine procedures while Machine Operator is away from the area.
Employee safety is our number one priority, we ask all employees to comply with all facility safety rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should have a good attitude, be able to work in both a team environment, and stay on task if needed to work independently.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
One-year manufacturing experience is preferred but not required, On the job training is available
• 100% Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage
• 401K with Employer match
• Pet Insurance
• Auto Insurance
• Whole Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Cancer Indemnity Insurance
• Accident Indemnity
• Employee Assistance Program
If interested in this position please use the contact information below.