Machine Operators at Genpak Scottsburg
Role and Responsibilities
Scottsburg Genpak is having OPEN INTERVIEWING DAYS!
From 9:30 to 11:30 am, and again 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
Come on by, fill out an application, get a short interview, possible start your career with the Pak...Genpak!
Genpak Machine Operators ensure that quality product is made while keeping machines running at Budget SPM and limiting the amount of product scrapped.
Physical Skills and Responsibilities:
• Operate multi-thermoforms within required safety guidelines.
• Record and monitor all rolls assigned to each machine and rolls that are scrapped
• Performs a Quality Control check, including heat readings, every hour for every machine and records in logs.
• Keep all machines running at Budget SPM.
• Make sure product being produced meets the quality standard.
• Make necessary adjustments to machines to ensure a quality product is being made.
• Correctly move product rolls to the storage, stack, and record rolls, load, and deliver rolls to specified machines.
• Ensure “staging areas” are organized, set up, and cleaned properly.
• Ensure staging decks meet correct specifications: check for quality vs damaged and ensure proper action for damaged product roll.
• Operate grinder and make sure all scrap material is properly processed and emptied correctly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Genpak offers a extensive benefits package that is second to none in the food packaging industry:
- FREE Medical
- Cancer Idemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation after 60 Days of Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
AND MUCH MORE
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check required.